negotiable / month
- Enjoy job security with the successful and growing O’Brien Group.
- Using the latest technology in job systems, no paperwork.
- Join a great team that are keen to learn and grow.
- Great opportunities to utilize your leadership skills and progress your career.
- Great opportunities to further professional development.
- Above award wages apply.
O’Brien Electrical Warwick maintains a strong client base in Inglewood, QLD as a leading contractor in the community. We work in the residential, commercial, industrial & rural fields so we have a wide variety of work and are currently looking for an experienced qualified electrician to assist with providing our services to Warwick, Stanthorpe, Inglewood, Texas, Yelarbon and surrounds. This is a full-time position and the successful applicant will be required to reside in either Warwick or Inglewood through the week at a minimum. A vehicle and phone will be provided.
The successful applicant must also possess a “customer first” approach and be able to work independently.
The successful applicant will be a person that possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Highly skilled tradesman with a minimum 5 years experience who can adapt to a variety of job types & take on responsibility.
- Previous experience with Air Conditioning Systems will be held in high regard but not essential.
- Able to proactively train and support electrical apprentices.
- Strong fault finding and time management skills.
- Displays strong communication skills for liaising with customers to ensure smooth delivery.
- Highly organised, driven and consistently reliable, leading from the front
- Able to manage schedules and budgets
- Liaise with principles/suppliers on technical and commercial information.
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, a career enhancing role, long term opportunities, and the chance to be part of an exciting period of growth.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for timely submissions of quotations and submissions.
- Site travel to cover technical requirements for opportunities.
- Project manage the team on all aspects of the installation and commissioning.
- work closely with the clients to achieve the best outcome and solution to exceed their expectations.
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role and hold the following:
- Trade certificate and relevant experience.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Working at Heights preferred but not necessary.
- OH&S Induction Training for the Construction Industry.