About this role
• Iconic Melbourne brand;
• Perform, facilitate or respond to maturity assessments, assurance programs and audits;
• 4 year contract.
Keolis Downer is the proud operator of Yarra Trams, the oldest and largest light rail network in the world. Since 2009, Keolis Downer has significantly invested in Melbourne’s tram network and community.
As the operator of Yarra Trams, we bring our international expertise to Melbourne to ensure we deliver safer, more reliable passenger services and performance, while increasing the value of the tram network for Melburnians and the thousands of visitors to our city every day.
To support this, Yarra Trams is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer to perform, facilitate or respond to maturity assessments, assurance programs and audits as they relate to Operational Control and Management Systems (OCMS).
What the role entails
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer to work with both internal and external stakeholders to continually improve OCMS performance through a structured review framework.
Reporting to the Manager, Strategy & relationships, the role involves:
• Assessing the maturity of OCMS practice and system of work through an assurance-based and repeatable approach making continuous improvement recommendations;
• Coordinating audit and assurance activities for Yarra Trams’ audit and assurance program as they apply to OCMS;
• Maintaining OCMS Operating Model documentation in partnership with Practice Owners and Safety;
• Providing advice on compliance breaches and recommending appropriate actions to improve and prevent recurrence;
• Coordinating reporting information for OCMS compliance to the franchise agreement;
• Coordinating and facilitating work-shops and meetings with stakeholders.
What you will need for this role
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in business or technology (preferred);
• Certification in CMMI, CISA, CIA, QIAL, or accredited auditor of ISO-based management systems (desirable);
• Knowledge of IT-based governance and delivery methods such as TOGAF, ITIL, SABSA, COBIT, Agile, SFIA;
• Knowledge of management systems such as ISO27001, ISO55000 and ISO15288 (desirable);
• Experience working in public sector, public transport or utility sectors;
• A proven track record of building solid working relationships with senior IT and Business executives, in a government and/or engineering organization;
• Strong Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills. PowerBI (desirable).