negotiable / month
- Challenging role with a world leader in Industrial gases
- Excellent opportunity for Career Progression
- On-site parking
The purpose of this role is to monitor product quality and support processes within the organisation, to meet the market expectations of customers and statutory authorities.
The role can be based in our site in Perth or Sydney. Reporting to the Regional Quality Manager you will be a dedicated quality resource to build and maintain the processes which contribute to quality for all gases manufactured in South Pacific and you will assist with the implementation of the company quality strategy in all areas of the business.
Further to this, you will assist in ensuring that the integrity and quality of all gases is maintained by ensuring regular and comprehensive quality process monitoring and identifying potential process improvements.
Other key responsibilities in this role include:
- Communication with Regulatory Authorities over non-conformances and external audit findings.
- Regular Quality Assessments based on customer returns data to identify issues/problems.
- Implementation and periodic review of process quality and process quality capability measurements where possible
- Identification of process quality deficiencies and measurable improvement in process quality capability where deficiencies are identified
- Present specific quality topics at various meetings (ie.: toolbox) such as problem procedures, updates on quality incidents, internal audit findings and customer complaints.
- Provide “on the job” quality coaching e.g. via task observation.
- Engage with shop floor on the identification of quality improvement initiatives.
- Support implementation of quality initiatives arising from other sites and/or regional initiatives (such as the national roll-out of CARE programme and HPO).
- Provide quality expertise and Change Management support for quality monitoring, quality improvement initiatives, external quality audits (e.g. ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP and Food Safety), quality incident response, etc.
- Perform a Product Quality Review with key stakeholders (Operations and Healthcare) to develop and implement a site Quality Improvement Plan
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in an operational/manufacturing environment in quality sensitive industry (e.g. Medical Gases, Pharmaceutical, Food, Aeronautical industries)
- Quality Assurance experience would be highly regarded
- Experience with 6 Sigma would be advantageous (preferred experience; green belt)
- Experience in ISP 9001, GMP, HACCP and Food Safety
- Quality Audit experience
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Change Management Experience
- Project Management experience
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead? Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed