Are you interested in working for Metro South Health? If you are an experienced senior Radiographer with a good understanding and knowledge of complex medical imaging services, then we would love to hear from you.
Metro South Health is Australia’s first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care by Planetree International. It’s also one of the largest in Queensland, with an estimated residential population of approximately one million people or 23 per cent of Queensland’s population.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro South Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research and empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
About the Role
Deliver high-level medical imaging services by performing complex diagnostic examinations in Ultrasound and +/- Radiography. Provide clinical leadership and contribute to medical imaging training/education in specialist clinical service areas.
* Utilise high-level clinical skills and competencies in Ultrasound and +or- Radiography and deliver high-level Medical Imaging (MI) services in accordance with prescribed professional and ethical standards
Provide high level clinical and technical advice to MI staff and referring clinicians in regard to performing examinations of a complex nature, including liaison and consultation with other specialist clinicians and/or clinical departments.
Provide professional leadership by initiating the development of clinical practices, procedures and protocols that enhance the delivery of MI services and is actively involved in quality assurance activities that support the continuum of care.
This Expression of Interest collects a variety of information that will help identify potentially suitable applicants for future casual and temporary employment opportunities. If deemed suitable your details will remain in the Talent Pool for a period of 12 months and should there be an employment opportunity, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further.
Additional selection processes (interview, reference checks and pre-employment checks) to further assess suitability for appointment to a specific position may be required.
* As part of the talent pool, you may be offered casual or temporary employment opportunities that become available based on the order of merit.
* A pool will generally continue for a 12-month period.
* If you are placed in the talent pool you may be offered a position within the relevant time period, however your appointment to a position is not guaranteed.
* By submitting an Expression of Interest, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy at Metro South Health, please submit your application for the relevant vacancy via the Smart Jobs website and follow the process outlined for that vacancy.
Find out about how to apply in the attached Role Description.
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Metro South employee, you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at Metro South here: www.metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/join-our-team