PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are currently seeking a recruitment advisor with a driven and focused attitude to join our team. This position is casual, with the possibility of a long term position for the right candidate. Primarily a Monday to Friday role with the possibility to work flexible hours.
- Leading both blue and white collar recruitment support within the HR and Recruitment team
- Creating and maintaining employee profiles within HR database
- Coordinating existing and recruiting new employees for upcoming shutdowns and projects
- Mobilisation coordination and client liason
- Workforce planning
- Pre-placement interviews and reference checking
- Issuing of employment contracts and payroll documentation
- Finalising site access requirements for new starters
- Organising PPE for new starters
- Previous recruitment advisor experience
- Previous experience in a fast paced blue collar environment desirable (Mining and Oil and Gas)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Punctuality, reliability, and a great work ethic
- Quick learner who can grasp new concepts quickly
- Confident phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, PARC Engineering would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.