**Who are we?**
Schneider Electric is passionate about its people, we are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
**What do we stand for?**
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
**What is the role?**
Based in Notting Hill, we are seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager to join our dynamic Retail Business. You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a value based organisation whose solutions are leading edge.
Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll be managing and driving to performance a team of sales representatives within a territory that includes metro and regional areas.
**Whilst not wanting to narrow the field, we do believe that the following will be key to your success:**
* Delivery of the regional sales and strategic plan via effective leadership and management;
* Coaching your Area Sales Representatives to enhance skills and competencies;
* Engaging and coordinating with the Channel Marketing teams to execute the Channel Plan;
* Working to build and maintain a true performance based sales culture;
* Developing and sustaining effective relationships with our existing and future customer base;
* Meeting or exceeding sales targets for your region;
* Be a role model of the Schneider Electric leadership expectations.
You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you have the following skills:
* Demonstrated success managing sales targets within a large, complex business environment;
* Strategic and results driven Leadership with excellent commercial acumen;
* Highly developed written & verbal communication skills;
* Ability to drive performance excellence within a highly competitive market;
* Strong technical acumen with demonstrated success selling complex technologies/systems;
* Forward-thinking, solutions driven and collaborative;
* Ideally you have experience within the electrical industry, or with a recognised wholesaler or supplier coupled with a Trade or Tertiary qualification.
As our preferred candidate, you have strong commercial skills with the ability to influence key decision makers, coupled with a strong understanding of the market you operate within Australia will be key to your success.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview. **
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-Victoria-Melbourne – Notting Hill
*Unposting Date:* Jun 17, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 005AVV