negotiable / month
- Ca$h4hour$ rewards program
- Exclusive Provider Agreements with various Private Hospitals
- Manage your shifts, time sheets and availabilities with an App!
Our Newcastle hospitals require a number of general med/surg registered nurses. Whether you’re a resident or travelling through Australia, give us a call today!
Why Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider of nurses, midwives, aged care workers, doctors, allied health professionals and medical specialists in Australia.
- Only agency to manage your shifts, time sheets and availabilities with an App!
- Only agency to offer 24 hour QUICKPAY
- Advanced bookings
- Ongoing local training and support to help you consistently provide the highest quality of care.
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Competitive pay rates and flexible pay options
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free criminal history checks
- Free Uniform
- Once joined you have the option of working anywhere in Australia that HCA services
- And many more, ask us
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 12 months paid experience in an Acute setting in Australia or a reciprocal country
- 2 contactable clinical references from a line manager
- Availability for a minimum of x2 shifts per week
- Up-to-date immunisation records (desired), Flu Vax essential
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills. English must be your first or second language
- Professional presentation
- You will have a caring attitude and ability to build a strong rapport with patients/residents
If you meet the requirements above and are ready to work for the leading and largest Healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia please contact Renay on 02 4952 4877 or submit your CV to [email protected]
***Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted Apply Now – or – Postuler via Indeed