Employment Type : Temporary Part Time (Until April 2021)
Position Classification : Registered Nurse
Remuneration : $32.37 – $45.45 per hour
Hours Per Week : 16
Requisition ID : REQ184167 Location: (see link for local information) About the Opportunity Are you a Registered Nurse who wants to make a real difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in NSW? We have an exciting opportunity for an RN to join the supportive, multi-disciplinary healthcare team at the Balranald Multipurpose Service. In the role, you will provide our chronic disease patients with safe, passionate, person centred care in the comfort of their own homes.This is the perfect opportunity to develop your skills as a community nurse, working in the lovely, community oriented town of Balranald. At The Far West LHD, we are passionate about providing excellence in rural and remote health and empower our staff to deliver the best health outcomes for our community. Are you up for a rewarding career path with all the benefits of country living? Then this is the job for you! What We Can Offer You Working for the Far West NSW LHD may come with the following benefits:• Isolation and climate allowance
• Staff accommodation cheaper than private rental rates (subject to availability)
• Access to the in-house gym
• Generous salary sacrificing and packaging
• Car leases
• Free parking at all facilities
• Support through advanced education and training
• Annual innovation and staff excellence awards
• Get Healthy Program
• A comfortable country lifestyle that supports balance and wellbeing About Balranald Balranald is a beautiful rural town on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River. Balranald Shire is also home to the spectacular Yanga national Park and World heritage listed Mungo national park, rich in Aboriginal history. Surrounded by five of NSW’s most iconic rivers (the Murray, Lachlan, Wakool, Edward & Murrumbidgee), the town provides an ideal location for boating, fishing, kayaking and other water sports.It also boasts a range of native flora and fauna and a number of funky frog sculptures are scattered around town. Placed between scenic wetlands and the sunburnt outback, Balranald is a unique combination giving you the best of both worlds.
About The Far West LHD
The Far West Local Health District makes up the western-most District in NSW, sharing its borders with South Australia, Queensland and Victoria. Far West LHD provides primary care to an estimated resident population of 30,000, employing over 800 staff across 9 facilities in Broken Hill, Balranald, Dareton, Ivanhoe, Menindee, Tibooburra, Wentworth, White Cliffs and Wilcannia. To promote our vision of “excellence in rural and remote health”, Far West LHD upholds its CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect, and Empowerment.