Our client is advertising an opportunity for a Paediatric Registrar to permanently join their team at a public hospital in QLD.
The ideal start date for this position is 13 April 2020.
If you are interested in this position, contact your Solution Specialist now. If you are not yet registered, you can do so via our website.
This hospital is a 227-bed facility and is the main referral centre for Central Queensland, located approximately 600 km north of the state capital, Brisbane.
There are multiple services including:
• 24-hour Emergency Department
• General Outpatient Department
• Acute care ward for inpatient services
• Maternity and paediatric
• General medical and surgical units
• Palliative Care, Chemotherapy, Radiation Oncology, Renal and Coronary Care
• Intensive Care
• Anaesthetics services
• Pathology services
This city experiences over 300 days of sunshine each year, which lends itself to tourism activities all year round and an abundance of outdoor activities.
Activities and features within the region include:
• Great Barrier Reef
• Head inland and fossick
• Explore the local Caves
• Climb to view spectacular views of the city
• National park