Our client is looking for a General Surgery Registrar to locum at a public hospital in QLD.
They require locum cover from 19 – 30 October 2020.
If you are interested in this position, contact your Solution Specialist now. If you are not yet registered, you can do so via our website.
The hospital is an acute care facility with approximately 200 beds, including 5 Intensive Care beds.
Services available include:
• Coronary Care
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Orthopaedic and Vascular Surgery
• 24-Hour Emergency Medicine
• Renal Dialysis Unit
• Level 2 Special Care Nursery of Neonates
• Mental Health Service
The hospital is located on the East coast, around 111km North of Hervey Bay.
Activities in the area:
• Walking and hiking the local national parks
• Dive one of the most stunning reefs in the Great Barrier Reef
• See turtles hatching between November and March
• Beautiful beaches to visit