Mott MacDonald is currently looking for a Requirements Engineer/Manager to join our Melbourne Transport team. You will have the opportunity to work on signature projects whilst continuing to grow and develop your knowledge. This is an opportunity to take your career and professional capabilities to the next level.
Key responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will perform Requirements Engineering & Requirements Management on engineering projects, on both client-side and contractor-side. Their duties will include:• Eliciting and defining stakeholder needs and requirements
• Developing System Requirements Specifications and Project Scope & Technical Requirements
• Analysing and resolving deficiencies, conflicts and weaknesses in system requirements
• Allocating, decomposing and tracing requirements
• Producing Requirements Traceability Matrices and Verification Cross Reference Matrices
• Developing and implementing Requirements Management Plans and Requirements Schemas
• Managing requirements works
• Manage changes to requirements
• Administrate requirements management tools
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Systems Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics and Software are well regarded
• Working knowledge and applied understanding of Requirements Engineering and Requirements Management
• Competency in Requirements Management tools
• Preferred – Post-graduate Degree in Systems Engineering
• Preferred – Rail or Transport sector knowledge, including tramways, light rail, rapid transit, mixed-traffic metropolitan passenger and freight with a general understanding of the assets and engineering disciplines throughout lifecycle
• Preferred – Technical experience across the full systems engineering lifecycle process
• Preferred – Advanced competency in DOORSNG (Requirements management tool)
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There’s no time like present to make a change