4 Fingers Pte Ltd
negotiable / month
Everything started with 4 friends traveling the world looking for the best food and discovered the best chicken tasting chicken they had ever tried in Korea Town in New York City. Spicy, crispy, unique and downright addictive – and guess what? We didn’t chicken out! We decided to take this western-Asian mash up, add the freshest ingredients and our very own hand brushed crazy flavourful artisanal sauces and take on the world!
And we are doing it! From a single store in Ion Orchard Singapore in 2009, we have now spread our wings in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and very soon the United States – and it’s just the beginning!
Position : Restaurant Crew
Reporting to : Restaurant Manager
The crew is the heart of 4Fingers service, representing the brand to our customers, instrumental in providing awesome service to customers so that they keep coming back. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints, and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have.
He/ She is assigned to, but not limited to, take customers’ orders, preparation and production of food, assemble the orders, and act as cashiers.
- Engage and delight customers; interact with them; creating a memorable service experience
- Manage crowds, greet customers and assist with seating arrangements during peak hours
- Manage cashier responsibilities and ensure accurate order
- Know products to be able to assist customers with orders
- Upsell / Cross-sell to meet store monthly targets
- Understand the brand in order to engage customers
- Assist with educating customers during any marketing/store campaigns
- Maintain cleanliness in food service areas and throughout the food establishment
- Ensure utensils and dishes are washed and stored appropriately
- Prepare food according to Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
- Replenish supplies and manage inventories
- Operate cooking equipment
- Take instructions from managers and crew leaders
- Loves interacting with people, and in creating a memorable service experience. This includes engaging them and handling their feedback
- Have energy levels that are off the charts, and enthusiasm with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle all stations of Front End and Back End.
- Pleasant disposition; Smiles spontaneously and constantly especially during peak hour periods
- Ability to manage peak hour periods with speed and accuracy
- Fluent in English (advantageous if the person can also communicate in a second language)
- Able to work rotating shifts, weekends, the eve of PH and PH
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work on their feet
- Relevant working experience is an added advantage
- Cooperative; Great team player