4 Fingers Pte Ltd
negotiable / month
Everything started with 4 friends traveling the world looking for the best food and discovered the best chicken tasting chicken they had ever tried in Korea Town in New York City. Spicy, crispy, unique and downright addictive – and guess what? We didn’t chicken out! We decided to take this western-Asian mash up, add the freshest ingredients and our very own hand brushed crazy flavorful artisanal sauces and take on the world!
And we are doing it! From a single store in Ion Orchard Singapore in 2009, we have now spread our wings in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and very soon the United States – and it’s just the beginning!
Position : Part Time Restaurant Crew – Kitchen (BOH)
Reporting to : Restaurant Manager
The kitchen crew is the heart of 4fingers’ operations. The quality of the food they provide creates one of the most critical dining experiences with us. As part of the kitchen crew, the right candidate will be expected to consistently perform all duties associated with the role and is instrumental in ensuring company policies are implemented and maintained. This position is a great way to begin your management career with 4fingers.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Taking instructions from managers and crew leaders
- Maintaining stock levels of ingredients and initiates necessary requisitions from suppliers.
- Preparation of all menu items according to established standards
- Ensure good housekeeping. Maintaining cleanliness within the kitchen
- Cleans and maintains counter set-up and equipment, arranges all equipment in proper places, prepares all items to be used during operations.
- Monitors usage of equipment and utensils to prevent damage and to ensure the equipment are maintained regularly to prolong the life span.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the counter operation in terms of food and beverage and for providing maximum of the counter operation in terms of food and beverage and for providing maximum guest satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Maintaining the food quality in line with approved SOP
- Speed / Ability to complete kitchen tasks in a swift and accurate manner
- Teamwork / Initiative to help in other parts of the kitchen
- No working experience in the related field is required.
- Speak some English
- Able to handle at least 3 stations in the Back of House (there is a total of 5 stations)
- Enjoys cooking and being in the kitchen
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work on their feet
- Cooperative; Great team player
- Willingness to work shifts and during the weekend and Public Holidays
- Housewives looking for flexible working hours are highly welcomed to apply