Join a people-first and purpose lead company
It’s the People who make the Chicken!
- Be part of a people-first and purpose lead company
- Lead an inclusive team that likes to have fun!
- Competitive package, including attractive bonus program
- Permanent position with opportunities for development and promotion
We’re growing and on the look-out for brilliant leaders to join our family. You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re actually a people-first, chicken-second kind of place.
You’ll be part of an awesome workplace culture that encourages you to be your best self, provides opportunity for career growth and is FUN and inclusive. We recognise the value of a work life balance so you can enjoy coming to work (and living life!), and a supportive culture where you’re celebrated for being yourself. You’ll find yourself helping change the lives of the people and communities around you, as we work together to do good in our local neighbourhoods and for the planet.
Have you got the fire in you? Then you’ve come to the right place.
The role of a brilliant Restaurant Manager at Nando’s:
- A people first leader who’s passionate about developing their team and building an amazing team culture
- Developing restaurant goals: sharing them with their team, celebrating wins and learning from the losses
- Visibility leading their team from the front, delivering outstanding customer experiences and coaching their team to do the same
- Creating and maintaining a safe environment at work, so everyone feels they belong
- Live the Nando’s values every day: Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong operational knowledge that’s shared to inspire the team
- The initiative to solve problems and make Nando’s a great place to work
- Proven success in a people leadership role is essential to be considered in this position.
- Experience in a fast casual, casual dining or QSR brand is preferred, but not essential
What’s in it for you:
- Having fun every day!
- Structured induction and regular ongoing training
- Personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow your career through our leadership program
- Flexible work hours
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Free meal on shift
- Free uniform
- Generous discount when you visit Nando’s with your friends and family
- Be part of a team that changes lives of our Nandocas, customers and communities