Great Steaks No. 1 P/L – Squires Loft Subiaco is seeking an experienced, committed and highly professional Restaurant Manager, for our busy restaurant in Subiaco, WA.
– Taking responsibility for the business restaurant performance and activities and staff management
– Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
– Organising marketing activities, analyse and evaluate events to enhance cross selling opportunities.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Planning and coordinating daily menus and events menu
– Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations
– To follow and manage production schedule in response to orders activities
– Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff
– Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
– Creating and executing plans for front of the house staff development and training
– Ensure, timely lunch preparation, dinners, functions and, ongoing improvement and expansion of gourmet dishes
– Scheduling of staff, and payroll reporting to accounts
– Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
– Initiate ideas and suggest improvements throughout all areas of the business
· Customer service orientation
· Well developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· The ability and confidence (managerial skills) to develop and deliver training and support plans to employees
· Previous 2-3 years experience in Hospitality, preferably Al a Carte service
· Fast thinking and willing to guide and train other staff members
· Commitment to a long-term employment position
· Qualification and formal training in Hospitality or related
· Be available to work on a full-time basis, including weekends.
· Basic computer skills including email, Microsoft Word, Excel, Vend and Swiftpos or similar.
Remuneration – $50,000 to $60,000 p.a.
If you think this position is for you, please send your CV and Covering Letter.