At Schneider Electric we offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you work, this may take many different forms depending on individual requirements. Your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners.
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Based at our state of the art showroom at **Marsden Park, Sydney** we have an exciting **part- time** opportunity for **Sales & Customer Service Consultant**.** Initially 3 days per week**, there is potential for additional days as required for operational requirements, this will include **late night Thursdays and weekends.**
Reporting to the Clipspec and Showroom Manager NSW, you will provide exceptional service to our customers and retail sales and support to builders and their clients. You will have access to our fully operational integrated systems enabling you to demonstrate the very best of our smart home technology; we will provide you with training. Our solutions include: home entertainment, networking, outdoor living and our traditional power and lighting products.
**Key responsibilities will include:**
* Generating sales and providing exceptional customer service
* Assisting the external sales team with identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Demonstrating our product range and educating customers on the benefits of advances in lighting, electrical, and home automation solutions
* Maintaining regular contact with builders and their clients including support of customer software requirements
* Maintaining product and pricing information on the builder’s database
**Whilst not wanting to narrow the field, we do believe that the following will be key to your success:**
* Experience in electrical, lighting and associated industries will be advantageous
* Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers quickly
* Highly developed time management and organisational skills
* Proficient computer skills
* A genuine interest in technology, particularly around home entertainment and automation
* Proven customer service and retail sales experience
**Developing great relationships is a strength and you are passionate about customer service.**
**Technology and innovation excite you!**
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview. **
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
*Unposting Date:* Jun 29, 2019, 10:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* 0059A6