negotiable / month
sidespace.com.au Careers · Sales & Leasing
Sales Director – Commercial (English & Mandarin Speaking)
Full Time · Melbourne, Australia
sidespace.com.au is in an exciting period of growth and is looking for a Sales Director to join our team.
As a non-traditional commercial real estate company, we facilitate transactions through a powerful online marketplace. With access to a wide variety of listings from major ASX-listed landlords, developers, agents and private landlords across Australia, our ability to service enquiries is unique. In addition to our extensive local reach, our international partnerships will allow you to facilitate a large volume of transactions.
With your comprehensive commercial real estate experience and international industry contacts, we look forward to helping you develop and shape the role as it evolves with our fast-growing company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactively qualify investor enquiries and property requests
- Shortlist suitable properties that align with the investor’s criteria
- Successfully introduce investors to the relevant landlord / agent in a prompt and efficient manner
- Maintain control and oversight on all transactions
- Continue to liaise and assist with all stakeholders to ensure the client’s needs are met
- Ability to go above and beyond and think outside the box to service the requirement
- Build and maintain relationships with key landlords, developers, agents and industry alumni
- Commercial real estate experience (3 years+)
- Established networks within the national and international commercial real estate industry
- Knowledge of commercial property markets and trends
- Meticulously organised
- Ability to multitask and prioritise (you will be handling multiple enquiries simultaneously)
- Ability to execute on commercial outcomes, think creatively and outside the box to find prompt and practical solutions
- Interpersonal skills: confidence to liaise effectively and succinctly with people of all backgrounds from all levels within an organisation (from junior to C-level)
- Ability to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and how sidespace.com.au touches all aspects of the property life cycle
Why Work for Us?
We value people and results, which is why we support each other and have work-life balance. This is your opportunity to build a long-term career with growth opportunities within an innovative, forward-thinking culture.
Join Australia’s fastest growing commercial property marketplace and help shape the future of the commercial property industry.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please email [email protected] with your CV, and tell us why you’re our next Sales Director – Commercial (English & Mandarin Speaking).