20200014577 Apply >
An opportunity to provide strong leadership to a sales team and drive revenue for our hugely successful SMB team – selling a cloud based product that helps organisations embrace their entire workforce with an integrated toolset designed to manage employees from pre-hire to retire.
You’ll be a quota carrying hands-on manager, who will lead from the front and support the team through successful sales execution.
You’ll create a structured environment to set the team up for success, and in return receive recognition at the highest levels of our business; including our annual Legend Makers trip for our top performers, and progression to the next level of management.
The role will be focused on:
• Driving adoption of Salesforce and other tools, ensuring consistency across the team
• Establish rigour around measurements of success
• Creating sales cadence and predictability with performance and revenue growth
• Leveraging best practices to take the team to the next level
• Forging strong relationships within a matrixed environment
Ideally; you’ll be:
• Passionate about sales and leading a team
• Able to navigate the organisation and leverage other functions to support the success of your team
• Willing to roll up your sleeves and provide hands on sales experience
• Experienced in leading a sales team with demonstrable success of helping people progress their careers
• A resourceful self-starter who needs little support and guidance
• Able to build trust and credibility with the team and peers quickly
• Able to motivate the team and create a winning spirit
• Able to ensure system adoption and consistency with strong administration skills
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite. Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspiredKronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .