CMA CGM is the world’s third largest container shipping company with headquarters in Marseilles, France. The Group offers a complete range of activities including shipping, handling facilities in port as well as logistics on land. The Australian group consists of CMA CGM Australia, ANL Container Line Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of CMA CGM group) and a shared back office department CMA CGM Group Agencies Australia (CCGAA) with centralised offices in Melbourne and branch offices in all Australian states.
We now have a fantastic 12-month fixed term position available in our Melbourne office. Reporting to the State Manager VIC, the Sales Support Representative will be responsible for efficient processing of internal sales support and customer management via performance monitoring against KPI’s via freight quotations and growth of company value added services.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following skills and experience –
• Australian citizenship or permanent residence.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a sales/customer service role.
• Sound relationship building skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly organised and self-motivated with ability to plan and coordinate workflows.
• Previous experience within the shipping/ logistics industry or a keen interest in international trade would be preferred.
This is an exciting time to be at CMA CGM – we are embarking on a transformation journey and challenging ourselves to be innovative in everything we do.
We are looking for a motivated individual who thrives under pressure and can work towards deadlines. In return, the CMA CGM group provide unlimited opportunities to grow your career throughout our wide international network. If this sounds like a career for you, we would like to hear from you!