negotiable / month
Swipe left and right to navigate between previous and next jobs.
Salesforce Technical Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Location is Melbourne, AU and this position may need 5% travel.
As a Technology Lead,
- Lead on the Technical design, development, implementation of technology and creative business solutions
- You will be responsible for the analysis, architecture, design, implementation and support of robust Force.com solutions.
- You will be responsible for technically owning the solution and process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Take the lead on projects, solving some of the most exciting problems
- At least 6-9 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 4 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Service Cloud implementations in Lightning
- Experience on ncino and 201 commercial certification or higher.
- Experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
- Experience in developing reusable UI Components with Aura and Lightning Component Frameworks
- You should have extensive Salesforce.com implementation experience, excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to handle multiple task assignments and work independently.
- Have a good interaction and work collaboratively with Onsite- offshore model on Agile methodology
- Be expert in the Salesforce domain and have deep understanding of the Salesforce sales Cloud& communities’ solutions.
- Platform Dev 1/2 certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- Experience on velocity, Cloudsense.
- Conversant in CICD toolset and preferred methods
- Experience with Inter-Components communication pattern
- Experience with Styling components using Lightning design system
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from: Minority/Female/Veteran/People with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
State / Region / Province