St Mary’s is a contemporary Catholic School that caters for the whole child; spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position: SCHOOL SECRETARY
Full time temporary position 8.30am to 3.30pm
commencing October 12, 2020 until 16 Dec 2020.
● have the ability to identify the Mission of a Catholic School and demonstrate Christian values in dealings with children, parents, teachers and the general public.
● have well developed communication – verbal and written, administrative and office skills with an ability to deal tactfully, confidently and effectively with people at all levels.
● have an excellent capacity and willingness to take direction and work co-operatively and positively as part of a busy team and/or work independently.
● experience in handling tasks with a high degree of confidentiality, reliability and discretion.
● capable of efficient use of administration and reporting aspects of school administration.
● capacity to show initiative and demonstrate effective time management, organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet pressing deadlines and competing priorities.
● have a current NSW WWC Check Clearance.
● have excellent Microsoft Office and Excel knowledge and be willing to learn further computer skills.
● experience using SAS and Sentral Education systems (beneficial but not essential).
● have a Certificate III or IV in Business Administration (or willingness to enrol).
● any other duties as directed by the Principal or delegated authority.
Applications including resume and contact details of at least two referees should be
Claire Mellon – Principal
St Mary’s School, Bellingen
Enquiries: 02 6655 1432
Applications close 3.00pm Friday, 25 September 2020.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office