* Enterprise Data Centres have always been your expertise – but what next?
* Make this your next brilliant career move with a global leader in data centre infrastructure and energy management.
* We are looking for a Segment Director who can set the strategy, own the C-Level Relationships and be industry thought leader in this fast growing segment.
* Lead a dynamic Solutions Sales Team an innovative, global organization with a truly flexible and diverse work culture.
Schneider Electric is the leader in Critical Power, Cooling, Software and Services providing expertise, services, software and support for our customers in building, industry, power and data center infrastructure.
We are now in the market for a Segment Director – Cloud and Services Provider to lead the business in the Pacific Zone region to drive segment growth opportunities. You will already own critical C-Level relationships and have credibility and walk-in rights with key customers. You have a passion for leading dynamic Solutions Sales teams and know how to achieve the best results through your team to deliver on profitable growth targets.
This is a pivotal role reporting to the Business Vice President and working with the Executive and Leadership Teams,building strong trust relationship and collaboration across the enterprise. You will build and promote the segment growth strategy and mobilize stakeholders as well as lead the segment community.
**_Your mission in this role:_** **__**
* Boost C-level engagement, demonstrate credibility & maximize share of wallet
* Bring specific segment thought leadership & highlight growth opportunities
* Own the room in local segment associations and events and amplify the Schneider Electric value propositions
* Identify targeted accounts and implement tactical plans for strategic and targeted accounts
* Identify and develop the key channels to market across the complete segment
* Growing Talents in the Segment Regional Team ensuring we have right level of expertise to meet business ambitions.
* Be the ambassador of the segment value proposition, promoting and developing local capabilities
* You know how to create a culture of inclusion and meaning
* You love tapping into your curiosity and have a high learning agility and a growth mindset
**_Who are we?_**
**Schneider Electric** is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
**_What do we stand for?_**
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We’re proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration. In 2017 we were ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work in Australia by Randstad, and globally in LinkedIn’s top 25 leading companies.
We not only value flexibility at work, we live it and breathe it. Our philosophy is that every role has the ability to be flexible in some way. We are committed to wellbeing, learning every day and creating an environment where our employees can flourish.
Here are some examples of our generous employee benefits:
* Paid Parental Leave
* Volunteer Leave
* Grandparents Leave
* Purchased Additional Leave
* Salary Continuance Insurance
* Education Assistance
_**You have a successful track record of management experience in Cloud and Services Provider Segment Sales with strong people management capabilities. You flourish in a fast-changing, complex and ambiguous environment. You have the ability to build trust and influence across a complex matrix environment. Ultimately, you are a born Business Developer with a proven track record of business management success and growth.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives. We ensure that Life is On, everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
**_You must have working rights in Australia to be eligible for this role.
_**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
**_If you are Agency_****
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.
Relevant Industry Experience
*Primary Location:* AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
*Unposting Date:* Jul 31, 2019, 10:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* 005GL9