negotiable / month
MTP Services provides IT Contracting and Professional Services to the Canberra Market. Join a talented team and work in a culture that fosters an inclusive and flexible work environment, offering opportunities to grow and contribute to the company.
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior AEM/ JAVA Developer to join the team. They are currently working on a project focused on building new applications that aim to enhance the users’ experience. You will be heavily involved in interface design and enabling complex integrations with existing systems.
- Undertake AEM Development within the Adobe Experience Manager platform, in accordance with business requirements.
- Deliver to tight deadlines within a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Apply a strong understanding of software design patterns, source control management, and good coding practices.
- Draft and review technical project documentation to a high standard.
- Contribute to internal architecture review and ITIL change management processes as required.
- Demonstrate design and implementation experience in using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) technologies and related technologies.
- Have a background in Oracle, SQL Server technologies.
- Have experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies (Agile) and implementation.
- Have knowledge of Apache Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
- Have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
- Have experience with code repositories (IE: Git, VSTS, etc.).
- Have knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) build processes for code deployments via tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
- Have experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat.
For more information please apply, or contact Shenny Chiu from MTP Services on 0421 011 998, or via email [email protected] Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed