_Did you know that M&MS are sold in over 60 countries globally? Or that M&Ms were the first candy in space?_
If you love working with Iconic brands as much as we do, come and join the Mars Wrigley team as our newest Senior Brand Manager and find out more fun facts about our confectionery brands but best of all, be part of the team that has so many chocolate lovers globally consuming our products daily, ensuring that the world of tomorrow will have even more smiles.
Reporting to the Bitesize Portfolio Director, what’s exciting about this role is you will have responsibility for creating the consumer led portfolio strategy, leading product innovation, creating iconic communication, identifying market opportunities and engaging the hearts and minds of cross functional stakeholders.
**What are we looking for?**
• Brand and marketing experience leading and growing large or well-known brands;
• A creative and aspiring marketer, with a track record of success in creating and executing brand strategies;
• The ability to build meaningful stakeholder relationships through collaboration & crucial conversations;
• Degree qualification in a related discipline and the desire to progress your career at Mars;
• Curiosity to learn, develop and grow within a Global business.
**What would be your key responsibilities?**
• Leading the development of powerful marketing plans that are anchored in consumer, shopper and category data;
• Developing and deploying the 3 to 5-year product innovation strategy;
• Driving the local agenda with key global stakeholders as the Australian lead on key Global projects;
• Partnering with cross functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of key brand projects using the stage-gate process;
• Full budget and P&L accountability.
**What can you expect from Mars?**
• Awarded #4 (over 1000 employees category) in the 2020 Best Places to Work study by Great Place to Work Australia;
• Genuine focus on your development with access to world class training;
• Global health and wellbeing program to support work-life balance;
• Opportunity to make a difference with our volunteer and ambassador programs;
• Join the world’s leading manufacturer of chocolate, chewing gum, mints and fruity confections.