negotiable / month
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER, pathway to ASSOCIATE | Civil Works – Government Projects
- Progress you career to Associate Level – Run Projects and Design Teams
- Work on diverse projects Government, Aviation, Defence, Commercial & Industrial
- Work with Industry Leaders – Melbourne CBD Office – Contact Andrew 0449 292 749
Senior Civil Engineer, pathway to Associate | Civil Works – Government Projects
- Deliver Civil Works and Infrastructure Projects
- Work on diverse projects Government, Aviation, Defence, Commercial & Industrial, Infrastructure
- Run Projects, Progress you career to Associate Level
As a Leading Engineering Consultant, our client has delivered and is engaged in a diverse range of projects covering Government, Aviation, Defence, Commercial, Industrial and Infrastructure.
They are known for their commitment to providing innovative solutions to complex projects and pursuing industry best practice. With ongoing success across their business, we are seeking a Senior Level Civil Engineer with aspirations to become an Associate, engaging with Clients, running Projects and overseeing Design Teams.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Have demonstrated experience in the Design of Civil Engineering elements – Roads, Carparks & Pavement, earthworks, drainage infrastructure, detention systems, retaining walls etc
- Be competent in the use of Civil Engineering Software packages, preferably Civil 3d and AutoCAD, 12d is a bonus
- Provide complete Civil Design Leadership & Development supported by full sets of civil engineering details and drawings
- Have strong communication skills to work effectively within a team environment and engage with external parties as required
This is a great opportunity for a career minded Senior Level Civil Design Engineer to join a reputable Engineering Consultant with career pathways to becoming an Associate.
To be considered for this role either get in touch at [email protected] or through submitting your application. For a confidential conversation contact Andrew on 0449 292 749. Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed