As a D365 Finance & Operations (AX) Functional Finance Consultant, you utilise your in-depth Business Analysis skills and industry knowledge to design Dynamics 365 F&O based solutions to solve complex business problems. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement Dynamics 365 F&O solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
As a Finance consultant you have worked on Dynamics 365 implementation and have good knowledge of the implementation cycle and their requirements. This person will be a strong, confident communicator and good co-ordinator while handling different stakeholders.
You are also seen as an expert within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for a Baseline Security clearance.
* Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
* Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirement and objectives.
* Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
* Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on Finance and Accounting module
* Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
* Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live.
* Should have experience in data migration activities.
* Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
* Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans perform SIT testing.
* Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
* Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
* Exposure in data migration approach etc.
* Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during sprints
* Assist in pre-sales activities and planning as required
* Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
* Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
* The candidate should have 5-10 years of Dynamics 365/AX functional experience
* At least two end-to-end Dynamics 365 F&O projects
* Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
* Should have a positive and can-do approach
* Experience working in a collaborative environment
* Ability to wear multiple hats on a project ranging from Business Analysis, Design, Testing and Training.
* Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* Appropriate Microsoft certifications
* MBA/M.Com/BA/B. Com/CA /B.E/B.Tech or any other equivalent graduation
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Certified
* Baseline security clearance
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.