LNG Recruitment Group
negotiable / month
- Perth based
- 12 months
- Large Scale Iron Ore Project
We currently require a Senior Contracts Engineer for a large scale iron ore project based on site in the Pilbara.
- Work with engineering, planning, project controls, construction, HSE and quality to ensure contractors deliver specified services on-time.
- Identify, develop and propose sources, solicit contractors, receive tenders, proposals and associated submissions.
- Undertake negotiation of contracts, including terms and conditions and pricing and delivery, monitor contractors’ performance, measure work in progress and propose and negotiate changes to enhance contractors’ support to the project.
- Ensure contractor’s documentation, including tender securities, insurance, bonds and performance securities are received in accordance with the contract and are safely stored.
- Ensure contractor documentation, including work specification products due in the initial contract stages which set the parameters of the contractor’s performance of requirements, are received, reviewed and approved and implemented or revised and approved to meet the contract, as appropriate.
- Monitor contractor’s performance, approve invoices with proper supporting documentation, conduct change negotiations, manage and negotiate claims, maintain contract files, closeout contract when completion has occurred and provide surviving documentation to responsible parties.
- Experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including previous experience in contracts.
- Approximately, at least 6 years’ experience to include experience in the relevant discipline and in supervising a team.
- A recognised degree or equivalent qualification or experience, preferably in law, business administration, quantity surveying or related field.
If you possess relevant experience and are available for a new opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking APPLY.
LNG Group is a specialist recruitment provider renowned for recruiting quality project teams on major projects within the Energy, Resources and Infrastructure sectors.
Please call us on 08 94374400 for more information.
LNG Group embraces a diverse workforce culture and encourages female and Indigenous applicants to apply. All work assignments are subject to successful completion of a medical, drug and alcohol screen plus verification of all original certifications and qualifications. Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed