Location: MURARRIE, BRISBANE, QLD, AU, 4172
Company: Goodstart Early Learning
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart is looking for a Senior Developer to design, plan, develop and code solutions for internal digital business and customer engagement products, primarily using .NET Core C# code but including other technologies where applicable
We are offering a full-time permanent position working from our Head Office in Murarrie. There is the ability to work from home 2-3 days per week.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop and implement software solutions, ensuring compliance to technical policies, standards and procedures at an enterprise level and industry standard
- Manage and implement software releases as required in negotiation with the business.
- Follow the testing and quality assurance process to ensure the solutions meet the user requirements. This may include but is not limited to beta testing, performance verification testing, user acceptance testing and post implementation bug rectification.
- Provide a point of escalation for application incidents and service requests
- Producing and maintaining quality systems documentation and records
- Work in project related activities when required
- Support our new IT strategy and help to make Goodstart Simpler. Faster. Smarter
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Software development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in .NET and C#
- 3 years’ experience in Agile software development practices (desired)
- 1 year working knowledge of Continuous Integration and deployment pipelines (desired)
- 3 years working knowledge of SQL database structure and development (desired)
About our Team:
- Focused on service excellence, enabling our customers, and positioning IT as a strategic partner
- Driving simplification and business agility with a platform-based enterprise architecture
- Strengthening business engagement and driving more effective demand management
- Protecting our information assets and building a secure and resilient cyber culture
- Enabling Goodstart to become a sophisticated consumer of analytics and business insights
- Getting back to basics with clear plans and processes to guide our performance
- Enabling our people with clear goals, continuous learning and deliberate development pathways
As well as being offered this amazing opportunity, you will:
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income to increase take home pay
- Access to discounted childcare
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more….
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early Learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your Cover Letter & CV to our website (emailed applications will not be accepted).
If you would like a copy of the PD or further information please email Alysse Giudice – [email protected]
Posting Notes: MURARRIE, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || Information & Technology || SF:LI || No Early Childhood Qualification || Full-Time