**_Who are we?_**
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centres, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
**_What do we stand for?_**
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
**_What is the role ? _**
Based in Macquarie Park, Sydney, we have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join Schneider’s team in the capacity of Senior Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, key responsibilities will include:
* Providing financial accounting leadership, assisting in setting strategic direction and developing excellent business relationships
* Driving the coordination and communication of financial accounting activities across the business
* Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of statutory accounts for all legal entities
* Provision of all financial information
* Promoting a cohesive and collaborative team environment
* Implementing best practice and a promoting a continuous improvement mindset including process improvement and re-design
**_Why you ?_**
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven individual who wants to work for a value’s based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are a resilient, detailed and collaborative Finance Professional who possesses the following skills and experience:
* Demonstrated success in a Finance Leadership role within a large, complex business environment
* Graduate degree in finance/accounting plus professional qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA)
* Big 4 accounting experience combined with several years in Commerce
* Expert knowledge with regards to Financial Accounting standards
* A complimentary mix of business improvement and change management experience
* Highly developed written & verbal communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
* Exposure in managing on and off shore environments
* Pro-active, solutions driven and hands on in approach
* The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
**_Why us ?_**
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
*Primary Location:* AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
*Unposting Date:* Jun 16, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
*Req ID:* 00532U