negotiable / month
- Fast- paced and dynamic environment
- Take ownership of the full P/L and drive strategic business decisions
- Competitive salary package with bonus|Career development
Would you like to become a true finance business partner to the popular consumer brands? Are you motivated to work in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment? If so, this Senior Financial Analyst position might just be the next best thing for you!
Reporting to our Controlling Director, you will have visibility and ownership on the P&L of our most renowned brands while developing and managing a junior controller.
What will you do?
- Owning the financial planning process in rolling estimates (trend) and budget periods in collaboration with other business functions
- Take ownership of sales controlling with a key focus on Gross to Net Sales management
- Optimize costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.)
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities
- Be a business partner to the Marketing & Sales Division; optimize and drive strategic business decisions
- Implement processes in accordance to Group Norms and ensure internal control policies are respected
Who are we looking for?
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Controlling & Accounting
- Strong drive to strive for excellence, flexible with high learning agility
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to consult and advise what’s best for the business
- Motivated and independent
- Curious and proactive
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed