Sika Australia is currently seeking to engage an experienced Senior HR Advisor to fill a fixed term contract of 6 months.
A LITTLE ABOUT THE ROLE
Sika Australia is currently seeking to engage an experienced Senior HR Advisor to fill a fixed term contract of 6 months which has become available due to Maternity Leave. This role is responsible for providing professional, accurate and timely HR /IR advice and support to managers, supervisors and staff.
This position will be based at Wetherill Park and is due to commence in October 2020.
MORE SPECIFICALLY YOU WILL
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
We Need Your Skills
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
To be successful within this role, you will have:
· Degree qualifications in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or related area and or equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years proven experience within a similar role.
· A strong knowledge of the Fair Work Act & NES
· Experience in the Construction industry and/or Manufacturing industry highly desirable
· Experience in Workers Compensation desirable however will not be responsible for this function
· Strong level of experience in generalist Human Resource Management along with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Substantial knowledge of contemporary employment legislation and Human Resource practices.
· Highly developed written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write correspondence and complex reports.
· Demonstrated ability to critically analyse employee relations issues and develop appropriate Human Resource or Industrial Relations related solutions.
· Strongly developed empathetic approach to people, balanced with a practical approach to achieving timely outcomes.
Building Trust Every Day
WHO IS SIKA AUSTRALIA?
Sika Australia is a well-established industry leader in the manufacturing of construction chemicals servicing Construction, Industry, Marine & Mining divisions across Australia. We are a Global Organisation with subsidiaries in over 100 countries around the world, we manufacture in over 200 factories with over 20,000 employees & an expanding team across Australia.
WHY JOIN THE SIKA AUSTRALIA TEAM?
· We offer a supportive working environment with a strong, positive company culture
· Be part of a close knit and fun HR Team environment.
· On Site Parking available
We thank you in advance for your application, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have valid AU working rights
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
Sika Australia is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
Disclaimer – Sika Australia does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Sika Australia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.