negotiable / month
- Senior Mulesoft Developer
- Permanent position, Enterprise Development and Integration projects
- Attractive salary package
We are looking for Senior Mulesoft Developer to be a part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in to our Tier 1 technology transformation projects.
You will be assigned into one of our many project portfolios encompassing technology transformation initiatives. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your experience portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed technical specifications for software solutions, program in approved coding languages, test for acceptable quality and document.
- Provide the analysis of inter-system integration requirements for in-house and external systems. Develop using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio.
- Provide advanced application support including troubleshooting, problem analysis, code modification for timely resolution of system development defects.
- Analyse the business process requirements and compile documented technical specifications.
- Define the components of the solution in line with the system architecture
- Identify and analyse relevant technology & platform trends that should be brought into the environment.
- Write and maintain program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality standards.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in applications programming languages
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in an Applications Development role, with a focus on system integration
- Experience in delivering business value through technology including integration platforms
- Demonstrated skill and experience with Integration – MuleSoft platform
- Mule 4
- Experience in designing and building Mule applications
- Demonstrated substantial understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in CI/CD will be highly regarded.
Salary package: $140000 to $150000 per annum
PS+C Artisan is a Platinum Tier Salesforce® Partner that specialises in optimising customer systems by helping you with the groundwork to get the most out of your Salesforce® implementation. PS+C Artisan is also a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner and consulting partner for the core Salesforce Sales/Service/Community/App Clouds.
An ASX listed company, we as PS+C are one of the leading ICT consultancies in Australia. We design and develop solutions that connect our clients with their customers, strengthen the security of their operations, improve and streamline their processes and create competitive advantage.
- Competitive paid parental leave is available for eligible employees.
- We allocate a training budget to support your professional development.
- We promote employee engagement and achievement supporting company success
- Strong management support, career advancement opportunities, a collaborative team, and excellent knowledge base to ensure success.
- Social Events/Functions
As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
PS +C Group (ASX:PSZ) are an equal opportunity employer. To be eligible to apply, you must have full working rights in Australia. Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed