See yourself in the team
The Product Management team within CFS Products and is responsible for designing, developing and enhancing the wrap platform.
The team is responsible for all aspects of Wrap product development and design.
Do work that matters
The purpose of the role is to provide leadership within the team and to provide guidance and mentoring to Product Managers and Assistant Product Managers and to contribute to the strategic goals and visions of the Wrap business and the wider business.
More specifically you will:
- Support an ongoing project through the final phase of delivery- implementing automated processes and acting as the Product Owner
- Act as the delegate for the Executive Manager, Wrap Product Management and represent the broader Wrap Product Solutions team
- Be a key product contact point on product development and design projects.
- Manage assigned responsibilities relating to the day to day product development of CFS Wrap products
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to product managers on various initiatives
- To contribute to the strategic and tactical plans for the Wrap business
- To provide a strong customer centric design approach on all projects to lead to better customer outcomes
- To have a strong understanding of the Group’s Risk Appetite Statement and apply this overly to all aspects of product management
- Provide input into Board, Committee and Management papers for product development proposals
- Analysis of the market and competitor products relative to our own to identify new opportunities
- Product profitability analysis
- Review and provide input into commercial contracts required as part of initiatives and ongoing review.
- Review and sign-off of relevant sections of PDS and other customer communications
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct . The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people
We want to hear from you if you have
- Strong technical knowledge of Superannuation, Investments and Wrap platforms (i.e. legal, tax, product and financial concepts).
- Proven Product Management experience within Financial Services.
- Knowledge of CFS products and systems desirable.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- A good understanding of the strategic issues for Wrap businesses and the ability to use this knowledge to drive tactical initiatives.
- Ability to lead, mentor and support other members of the team
- Strong ownership of risk issues and associated tasks
- Understanding of the current regulatory environment
- Ability to write and present ideas clearly and succinctly, and simplify complex concepts to suit the audience
- Project management skills and ability to influence and deliver through cross functional teams
- Strong problem solving skills, numerical and analytical skills
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 24/09/2020
Whether you’re passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career with CommBank is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.