- Senior Professional Delivery Co-ordinator (UltraGenda Technical Consultant)
Senior Professional Delivery Co-ordinator (UltraGenda Technical Consultant)
This position is responsible for the successful implementation of the DXC Enterprise Scheduling Solution – UltraGenda and the post Go-Live support of DXC’s Australian and New Zealand (“ANZ”) clientele. The expectation is that the Technical Consultant will demonstrate proficiency in the UltraGenda systems as well as understand the requirements for the effective integration of third-party systems. This role will also work closely with the UltraGenda Functional Consultant, Project and Product Managers to define and document Project and Enhancement Requests, Impact Assessments and functional design. During project down-time, the Technical Consultant will provide support services to ANZ clients.
The Technical Consultant will contribute to the design, creation, and delivery of a solution to our customers. This solution may involve a single implementation of UltraGenda, or as part of the DXC Care Suite and may be part of new generation products not yet implemented at sites.
Development within the role will lead to further internal cross training of other staff members, and growth opportunities to become proficient in other DXC related solutions.
The role includes interaction with resources from across the Regional Business Units to achieve desired outcomes.
The role may have a medium travel profile for domestic and / or international travel.
- The nature of the Technical Consultant role will vary but typically will be accountable for the following functions:
- Take a lead role in the technical implementation of the UltraGenda solution and other DXC applications (when applicable)
- Install applications on web servers, configure web servers (following the standard documentation) · Crystal report development – writing letters and reports in Crystal report
- Establishment of new site databases (configuration and other aspects)
- Perform Integration User Acceptance Testing
- Co-ordinating system customisations during an installation as indicated in the contract
- Software issue reporting, investigation and resolution
- Data conversions/migrations
- Implementation of third party products to the DXC application/database
- Perform Patch upgrades/installations to client sites
- Integration of HL7 messaging and Viaduct and other integration capabilities of UltraGenda
- Assist Project Manager/s and Functional Consultant in the execution of project activities
- Updating and maintenance of key documentation including configuration/installation guides · Conduct Maintenance/Schema training for the UltraGenda product suite
- Answer client queries with regard to application setup/user accessibility
- Primary Technical point of contact during software implementation
- Identifying issues/enhancements during implementation phase and reporting these to relevant Project Managers and Development heads.
- Participate in tender responses for completion of technical responses
- Assist Sales with Product queries
- Participate in issue identification and rectification as required with support and product management teams
- Perform a key role in Implementation Planning Studies prior to implementation of DXC product or solutions
- Perform a key role in Post-Implementation Reviews after the implementation of DXC product or solutions
- Contribution to Product User Groups
- Be an active member of the Professional Services Team for group goal achievements i.e. Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain current knowledge of evolving trends and standards in health informatics in relationship to Healthcare opportunity and ensure timely communication of potential impacts or improvements to Healthcare’s product offerings
- Contribute to Healthcare’s aspirations as a thought leader and innovator in regard to improving healthcare outcomes
- Assist in the education and mentoring of other Healthcare staff to provide greater levels of customer engagement and improve the quality of service and software delivery.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in enterprise wide deployment of Healthcare systems to multidisciplinary care organisations
- Experience with scheduling systems ‘inpatient / outpatient appointments, rostering within pharmacy, nursing, hospital or health in both private and public organisations in Australia.
- Highly skilled surrounding patient appointment workflow management and confidence to deliver change management and best practices based on a new IT solution to existing staff and organisations.
- Highly developed experience and skills in presentation delivery and public communication.
- High-level of knowledge with Health Industry Skills in business analysis, and requirement definition.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in the Healthcare domain and/or an Information Systems qualification is highly desirable
- HL7 knowledge
- Knowledge / experience in software development life cycle concepts
- Knowledge with enterprise software presales activities
- Experience in enterprise organisation appointment scheduling and rostering Management Information Systems implementation.
- Rule based electronic processing engines related to healthcare scheduling and modelling.
- Referral and Triage Assignment, Waiting List Management
- Patient Admission Systems (PAS) business process and deployment
- Other healthcare system experience such as Theatre, Emergency, Imaging, Pathology, Pharmacy, etc
To apply, please press the ‘apply now’ button. For any further information on DXC please visit our website at dxc.technology or contact Roni Thomas, Talent Acquisition e: [email protected] for any enquiries.
If you are an applicant from US, Guam, Puerto Rico:
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. DXC’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster .
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email . Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
If you are an applicant from Canada:
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AODA Canada Requests.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
We participate in E-Verify. Participation Poster (EN) , Participation Poster (ES) , Poster (EN) , Poster (ES) [pdf files]