negotiable / month
Not the job you’re looking for? Become a member of our talent community to stay connected and be informed of any new opportunities.
Technologies are transitioning towards integrated, autonomous systems. Key to this transition is the creation of business models that consider people, process, technology and nature.
By understanding the nature of business, its place in our environment and our social structures, technology can be used as an enabler to enhance the potential of operations.
Calibre focuses on an integrated approach which seeks to understand these complex interfaces and apply a systems thinking approach to deliver the highest value technology solutions
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Joining our Perth team on an initial 12 months contract, you will be responsible for;
- Developing and implementing work programs, assisting in the planning, scheduling and execution
- Working closely with Technology disciplines to ensure the work is completed safely and efficiently
- Identifying inefficiencies and propose and implement improvements throughout the planning and execution process
- All project engineering tasks associated with the commercial and contractual requirements
- Responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and resourcing and controlling expenditure to meet financial targets
- Contribute to an inclusive team culture
WHO YOU ARE
As a Senior Project Engineer you will have;
- Relevant degree in engineering such as Networking or Telecommunications
- Proven experience in Telecoms preferably relating to Mine or Rail
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven commitment to safety with a focus on teamwork and quality
- Prepare specifications and contracts, assess/evaluate tenders
- Ability to actively participate in the design, construction and commissioning of the project
- Coordinate and manage contractors and suppliers
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW!