Michael Page International GmbH
negotiable / month
Innovative Tech-Startup environment with a modern tech-stack
Work on cutting-edge products with global impact
About Our Client
An ASX listed tech startup who are experiencing a period of incredible growth and expansion. With offices around Australia/NZ and North America, this software company has a passion for ensuring the safety of their global customer base through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you’re responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying software solutions spanning across both the backend APIs and client-side code. You display strong technical and delivery leadership and you’re comfortable leading delivery teams when required to. Most importantly, you are a valued member of an excellent engineering team and the changes you make will be used by customers around the globe.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A passion for building quality software and owning solutions end to end
- The ability to build quality into your code upfront, and resolve production issues through to understanding the root cause.
- The ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams to deliver goals
- You put yourself in the customer’s shoes when thinking about a problem and its solution
- The ability to apply transferable skills and pick up new languages and frameworks
- You love to help mentor and educate others to become better software engineers
- You’re open-minded and adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- You demonstrate a love for continually learning and improving your skills and knowledge
- Experience working with server-side development, including the design of RESTful APIs (Go, Java, Python, Node.js)
- Experience with cloud-native development (AWS, GCP) and 12-factor applications
What’s on Offer
- You’ll be exposed to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment, working within a great development team.
- An opportunity to work on technology and data scaling challenges for a global customer base
- Working and leading cross-functional teams with all the skills required to solve a given problem
- The opportunity to own your changes end-to-end, from design right the way through to delivery to the customer.
- Support with flexible working, such as working from home
- Opportunities to attend local software conferences
- The chance to be part of a growing business with big goals