- Work on an award-winning, international technology!
- Endless career opportunities
- An innovative, friendly team of 300+
This role will be focused on the development of our existing ClaimLogik line of products as well as working on our new cloud-first, modern suite of applications.
Intelligent Thought, our technology business is scaling and shipping our software globally. Already profitable, part of a much larger group business, with investors such as Macquarie Capital and Envest – we are all set to deliver textbook disruption to the Insurance Industry. The growth of the platform, of our customer base, and the increasing industry demand have led to the need for this role to help the team scale.
- Give each employee a sense of purpose and an environment for them to connect the importance of their role to delivering a service that matters to our customers.
- Challenge the ‘why’ of traditional claims processes.
- Keep it simple – do only what brings value and what matters to the customer
- Enable employee decisions, empower our people
- Deliver quality code
- Assist with project planning activities
- Develop technical documentation
- Identify appropriate technical solutions that meet the objectives of the business
- Minimise solution complexity
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and system analysts
- Work cooperatively with colleagues in a spirit of support and respect of others
- Assist fellow team members to achieve a common goal
- Minimise the impact of faults within the products on customers and users
- Assist online businesses and support staff in resolving customer and user problems that relate to the technical performance of the sites/systems
- Develop and deploy solutions to address problems raised by operational, sales or customer support staff
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of the team and suggest improvements
- Spread knowledge throughout the team
- Conduct code reviews to help achieve the best outcome for the team
- Share your knowledge and skills with colleagues to build a learning environment
- Take ownership of self-training, ensuring to continue to learn and improve
Skills & experience
- Tertiary education (computer science or related)
- Strong experience with.Net and .NetCore
- Experience in cloud-first environment, ideally AWS
- Hands on experience with Angular
- Some experience with service-oriented architectures, microservices, etc
- Effective communication skills to build strong working relationships; both written and verbal
- Proactive and results-driven
Why Claim Central?
Claim Central Consolidated is a global insurance industry leader across, claims management, insurance technology and data and analytics. Currently operating in the United States, Australia, South Africa, Italy and New Zealand, we have pioneered digitally connected claims management services across the globe. Claim Central is a disruptor and thought leader in the industry and we were recognised as the Australian Financial Review’s 8th Most Innovative Company in Australia in 2016. This business is in a period of unprecedented growth, transitioning our technology and services into multiple geographies at a rapid pace. Our unique culture is based on teamwork, collaboration, trust, respect and performance. We also offer many benefits apart from our exceptional team culture; including flexible work arrangements, and continued professional development.
Be a part of this journey in a career-defining role.