Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Speech Therapist to work in a Senior / Team Leader role with the mobile & community team in Hobart.
Work closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile Therapists. Provide clients with necessary treatment, and evaluate their condition and needs to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
This is a full-time hybrid role, encompassing both clinical and staff management responsibilities.
– Genuine career progression, through our tailored career progression plan
– Exposure to leading health care professionals
– Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
– $100K + package
– Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
– Active listener and critical thinking skills
– Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
– Liaison with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers
– Experience as a Speech Therapist within the acute hospital or private sector
– Experience in mental health (desired)
– 3 years’ experience (preferred)
– Current drivers licence
– A qualification in Speech Therapy
– Current (or applied for) registration with SPA
– Working with children check
– Working in rehabilitation & aged care
– Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) – [email protected] or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Team Leader, team leader, Team Leader Speech Therapist, team leader speech therapist, Team Leader Speech Pathologist, team leader speech pathologist, Senior Speech Therapist, senior speech therapist, Senior Speech Pathologist, senior speech pathologist, SLP, slp, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, paediatrics, Paediatrics, community, Community, Paeds, paeds Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed