Become a key member of the Desktop Support team providing high-quality, professional efficient and effective technical support to a diverse range of administrative and operational staff QCS.
In this role you will:
– Provide first and second line technical support for QCS sites
– Provide high level problem determination and resolution, after technical analysis, considering the whole QCS network environment and standards
– Prioritise and allocate tasks, meet deadlines and manage own work flows to ensure tasks are completed in a client focused manner within defined service levels
– Contribute to the monitoring of service needs and client satisfaction, identification of client training needs, and monitoring of the performance of 3rd party service providers adhere to administration and technical policies and procedures and contribute to the ongoing improvement of operational processes
– Communicate effectively with clients during the analysis and resolution of client requests for support
– Work effectively as a member of the team, demonstrating commitment to operational targets and assisting and sharing knowledge with other team members
– Undertake duties as directed by the Team Lead, End User Computing.
Applications to remain current for twelve months