As COVID-19 continues to impact all of our lives, the health and safety of our people remains our key priority. Learn more about how we are continuing to recruit and connect with our talent.
This job is available in 2 locations Category Sales Job Type Full time
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
An industry leader who can provide vision and direction to our Application Managed Services (AMS) Go to Market (GTM) team across the Northern Region (NSW, ACT and QLD). This includes taking overall accountability of AMS Sales for the Northern Region and implementing our GTM strategy, strengthening organisational capabilities and providing direction for growth in AMS whilst effectively delivering value to customers.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager (EGM) AMS GTM, the Service Director, AMS GTM Northern Region, is responsible for leading the strategic selling of AMS Services including Managed Services, Support Services, Transformation Services and Application ITO Services to market.
Leveraging NTT’s existing AMS presales and specialised business development resources in a centralised strategic capability, aligned to the National AMS GTM service catalogue and supported by the National and offshore delivery teams to grow the AMS business profitably to new and existing customers.
The role also partners with all EGMs, Directors and Client Partners and their respective customers to position the AMS GTM services to market. The role provides leadership, vision and direction across sales and presales to ensure that all of NTT’s business goals relating to AMS are achieved.
The role is ultimately accountable for delivering the Regional AMS sales target, growing the Annuity Contract Value (ACV) base and overall domain profitability, driving business development and sales outcomes for NTT’s AMS Services across the Northern Region.
This is a GTM customer facing sales role and not responsible for delivery.
Working at NTT
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of Market and Industry directions in respect to Business, Economic and technology directions
- Achieve the targets within the AMS GTM budget for the locations within the Northern Region
- Work closely with the AMS Delivery team including EGM, GM and SDMs to ensure that new services can be delivered in addition to renewing existing services
- Responsible for driving innovation, including the harvesting of IP accelerators and the identification of next generation services
- Identify and pursue opportunities positioning the AMS GTM service catalogue
- Manage all GTM engagements within AMS, including partnering with other Domains within the Northern Region to harness new business in addition to renewing existing business
- Ensure that internal business processes are adhered to and are understood and followed consistently by all members of the Northern Region team
- Ensure continuous development, capture and re-use of NTT Digital IP and knowledge
- Drive change, manage risk and intervene as required to ensure the Northern Region results are achieved against set KPI’s
- Build strong client relationships in order to grow NTT’s services footprint within current clients
- Collaborate with the AMS GTM and AMS Delivery leadership teams to develop new service offers in line with the AMS GTM strategy.
Sales/Account Management Responsibilities
- Sales and business development responsibilities pertaining to the service offers of the Northern Region across all industries
- Ensure a high level of AMS customer satisfaction is achieved across the Northern Region
- Team with other Domains to maximise NTT Digital’s overall influence and potential within key client accounts
- Actively participate in Presales activities and provide sales, commercial and financial expertise
- Drive understanding of client needs, organisational strategy and key decision makers ensuring effective relationships are in place at all levels within client engagements
- Continually build personal knowledge of industry trends, market situations, business drivers and competitive situations and ensure the active pursuit of customer and industry information is maintained at all levels within the Northern Region
- Work closely with new and existing clients to determine their present and future needs and propose suitable strategies that leverage NTT Digital AMS services to grow revenue
- Understand the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes
- When required, lead and contribute to the development of winning proposals
- When required, contribute, review and support sales plans for nominated accounts and industries
- Communicate and liaise with NTT Group to leverage new business opportunities.
- Accountable for the coaching and mentoring of team members
- Accountable for the development of team knowledge leveraging domain sessions across the organisation
- Assist team members to establish career goals and formalise development plans
- Accountable for KPI goal setting and team member performance management
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Bachelor’s degree / Tertiary Qualified in relevant field
- Minimum 10 years Industry leadership, knowledge and experience
- Application Managed Services GTM strategy development and execution
- Excellent communication, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills
- IT Management experience with specific experience in the AMS highly desirable
- Experience leading regional Presales teams with Presales consulting experience
- Excellent client relationship management at various organisational levels
- Experience in defining service scope, requirements and estimates
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Client understanding and relationship building
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Email this job to:
Email this job to yourself or a friend.
Notify me for similar jobs
You’ll receive updates once a week
Enter Email address (Required)
Receive tailored recommendations based on your interests.
NTT Ltd. voices Our own Michael Prinz discusses the vital role an organization has in creating a rewarding career. Read more