- Work collaboratively with the service team
- Opportunity for career progression
- Excellent exposure both internally and at manufacture level
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive have held a local presence for well over 30 years, growing in size from a mere 10 employees to today, with over 900. We strive to be considered an employer of choice and over the years we have embraced change by driving innovation and steering growth opportunities across the Group. As a Group we retail well over 18,000 cars per year and our local brands include Ferrari, Aston Martin, Ford, Audi, Isuzu Trucks, Kia, Hyundai, Volkswagen and many more. Our Used dealership also has access to 1,000+ vehicles.
At Frizelle Sunshine our Service Managers certainly have a seat at the leadership table. We work collaboratively and provide you with the tools and resources to help set you up for success. This is a hands on role where you will support your team by providing coaching, mentoring and leading by example. You will equally be responsible for the operational management of your team to ensure maximum profitability and CSI return. We are now looking for an experienced Service Manager to join our Isuzu Trucks dealership in Lismore.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about Isuzu Trucks
- Proven leadership experience from a dealership service environment
- A high level knowledge of service department processes, policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service with well developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in Service Department KPIs with great time management skills
- Experience with Pentana Solutions (Reynolds & Reynolds) preferred
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
What the role entails:
- Providing the best possible service to customers while maintaining an efficient and profitable operation
- Building and maintaining positive customer and employee relationships
- Operating at optimum capacity with good measures to ensure cost control
- Setting and obtaining service sales and profit objectives
- Organising, directing and controlling the activities of the Technicians ensuring optimum use of all material and staffing resources
- Help Sales Manager ensure that all CRM scores are at benchmark or better
- Ensure the service process is being closely monitored and controlled
- On every occasion ensure that all interactions by the dealership are of the highest standard, both internally and externally
Benefits of working with our Group:
- Our passionate and energetic team culture
- Commitment to ongoing support, development and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- Customer referral program with chance to win $10,000!
- Social Club events including movie nights, races, golf and much more
- An extra day of paid leave when you reach key milestones in your service
- Novated Lease Salary Packaging
- Be rewarded with cash for referring your friends to work with us
- Paid leave loading for all award employees
- Free tickets tot Titans home games and discounted membership
- Corporate rates with BUPA Health Insurance
- Discounted St George Bank products
- Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance Discounts
- Corporate Superannuation fund
Please apply now in confidence through our online application form, attaching your covering letter and resume.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.