Genesis IT&T Pty Ltd
negotiable / month
- Contract: 6 months (with the view to extend)
- Large Enterprise Project
- Perth CBD Office & WFH
A leading global IT company is currently looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect / Lead with experience in the design, development, implementation and management of ServiceNow platform, as well as experience in client interaction and project delivery handling while maintaining a high degree of customer relationship and satisfaction.
- Architecture, design, implementation and management of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise environment.
- Design and architect ServiceNow Modules including ITSM, ITBM, ITOM CMDB, discovery jobs, and automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator.
- Provide architectural and big picture oversight for ServiceNow development and implementation projects, share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the project.
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes / requests.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Gathering and documenting user functional requirements, process requirements, and developing technical requirements.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level.
- Experience working with multiple projects for IT Service Management (ITSM) tools (ServiceNow) implementation and customisation based on ITIL best practices.
- Knowledge of other ITSM tools at a similar level would be an advantage.
- Integration of ServiceNow with other applications & toolsets.
- Proven experience in full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support).
- Experience in ITIL Service processes of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Request fulfillment, Configuration Management and Service Desk function.
- Relevant ServiceNow certification(s).
Job Ref: 3166092
TO APPLY: please click on the appropriate link. Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed