Employment Type : Permanent Full Time
Position Classification : Hospital Assist Grade 2
Remuneration : $49,710.52 per annum
Hours Per Week : 38
Requisition ID : REQ180112
SESLHD is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of our community. This will help ensure our employees, our patients and their carers, feel supported . We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply.
Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
What you’ll be doing The vision for South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) is ‘exceptional care, healthier lives’ . SESLHD is committed to enabling our community to be healthy and well, and to providing the best possible compassionate care when people need it.
To provide a pharmacy porter service to the Prince of Wales Hospital (POWH) and Sydney Children’s Hospital Network-Randwick Campus (SCHR) and th RHW Pharmacy Department.
1. Good verbal and written communication skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in a busy high pressure environment.
3. Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
4. Attention to detail and accuracy in undertaking all tasks.
5. Demonstrated previous experience in a pharmacy/store area environment.
6. Self-motivation to work independently as required.