**We Believe in Better!**
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
**Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings:**Unisys,Stealth™,CloudForte®, InteliServe™
**What success looks like in this role:**
Unisys are embarking upon a new journey of Digital Service Management. As part of that journey, we are looking for you to bring your extensive experience in SIAM Delivery and Operations to lead the delivery of world-class solutions to major clients across Asia Pacific.
As our SIAM Lead, you will be responsible for leading our team and ensuring they perform to their full potential by engaging your Team Leads to take responsibility for self-development, building morale, ensuring efficient work allocation, and fulfilling service delivery to the clients. Your outstanding stakeholder management skills will see you liaise effectively with both internal staff as well as external vendors and the client themselves.
* Supports team leaders to maximize team member attendance and performance.
* Ensures team leaders take responsibility for self-development.
* Builds and maintains high team leader morale, and positively cascades Corporate and Departmental communications.
* Promotes and ensures acceptable standards of team behavior.
* Facilitates Team Leaders attainment of Terms and Conditions Standards, and ensures all team members are appropriately overseen by a Terms and Conditions scheme approved by team leader at all times.
* Ensures team leaders effectively allocate work to available resources.
* Eliminates errors in fulfilling client service delivery requests.
* Aligns with Sales to drive new revenue opportunities, increase customer retention, and maximize awareness within the customer base.
* Develops, trains and reinforces all procedures in conjunction with the site’s scope of responsibilities (i.e. operations, customer service, reporting of results, etc.).
* Ensures compliance to Legislative and Regulatory requirements.
* Escalates unexpected changes in supply or demand and locally identified breaches in regulatory and procedural compliance.
* Notifies those responsible for Continuous Improvement Programs of anomalies in business trends.
**You will be successful in this role if you have:**
* At least 5 years successful SIAM delivery experience is a must.
* Proven people management experience
* Demonstrable internal and external stakeholder management
* Proven major client engagement experience
* Minimum of five years’ experience managing medium complexity projects or Bachelor’s Degree and equivalent experience.
* ITIL and PMP Certification are a plus.
* Posted 30+ Days Ago
* Full time