About the Role
We have had an exciting opportunity arise for a Site Coordinator to join our Events / Venues / Stadiums department. We are a high growth company with a major footprint in South Australia. This is an integral key client-facing position reporting directly to the Operations Manager, on a permanent fulltime basis.
This key client-facing, hands-on position includes varied administrative, operational and managerial functions, suitable for someone who aims for operational excellence. The successful candidate must portray a sound understanding of multifaceted blue-collar industries and technical skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising and building strong relationships with relevant event stakeholders, organisers, planners and contractors
- Preparation of event cleaning & waste management quotes
- Coordinate daily site operations to deliver key customer budget goals
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to cleaning staff
- Manage the ongoing training and development of cleaning staff
- Preparation of cleaning specifications and schedules
- Implement procedures to deliver and improve business outcomes
- Compliance of the business’ Integrated Management System (HSEQ)
- Complete site inductions, toolbox meetings, JSA’s and building inspection reports
- Assist with post-event and end of month reporting and invoicing
- Drive the business’ values & cultures
- Manage chemical & consumable usage on-site and order with suppliers as required
- Coordinate the repairs & maintenance of equipment & machinery in accordance with R&M budget
Why Join Us?
- Form part of a closely-knit, high performing, young team
- We will train you to be the best at what we do
- Attend some of the most iconic events in Adelaide
- Career advancement and development and opportunities
What do we require from you?
- Previous experience in an operational/administrative position
- Previous exposure to multifaceted blue-collar industries
- Demonstrate exceptional people management skills, and capability to lead a team
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word & Excel and capability to work with different apps & systems
- Enjoy a combination of office and hands-on tasks
- Current driving license & reliable vehicle
- Exceptional attention to detail & organisational skills
- Switched on and able to use initiative when working unsupervised
- Confident with a can-do and outcome orientated attitude
- Committed to long term employment
* Experience/qualifications within the cleaning, waste management or event industries are highly regarded but not essential*
Our vision is to make the world more livable and we pride ourselves on being the market leaders in delivering sustainable, reliable, quality and affordable cleaning and waste management services. In doing so, we are limiting waste going to landfill and toxic chemicals being used throughout Australia.
We have grown our portfolio of clients to include commercial premises, major festivals, events, venues, stadiums as well as providing sustainable consumables and washroom supplies. Australian Green Clean employ over 400 staff working in over 600 sites throughout Australia.