Design & Build Recruitment
negotiable / month
- Immediate start available
- D&C firm working on projects ranging in excess of $300M.
- Family-first culture with a strong work/life balance
This award-winning construction company has been operating for over 30 years within the Property and Construction market.
They are now looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their team and work on an Industrial project valued at $300M. The ideal candidate will have experience working on Industrial projects. You will be in charge of delivering the fit-out of the office floor of the warehouse.As the Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project Planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Writing of construction program and hands-on project management delivery of work
- Provide good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- High-level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety on site
To be considered for the position of Site Manager you will require:
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Proven industry experience on Industrial projects
- Previous experience managing subcontractors with programming
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with subcontractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
#LI-DK1 Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed