negotiable / month
Job Search / Architect
An experienced Solution Architect with previous experience working on a Data Analytics & Reporting Platform is needed for this large Program of work. Your role will see you provide technical leadership and direction to Vendors, designers and developers. You will also lead the identification and implementation of solution components to ensure they are designed according to the conceptual architecture, and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible and supportable.
- Co-ordinate design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure solution consistency
- Evaluate new services, vendors, applications and security tools, from a solution perspective and architectural fit
- Document data flows of information within the organisation with the aim to derive system flows
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Contribute to the design from Infrastructure environments
- Lead Design elaboration workshops with various vendors
- Inform various stakeholders about risks/issues/mitigations linked to individually assigned solutions
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in a similar role, designing, supporting, developing, maintaining and improving a complex application portfolio in a multi sourced environment
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and cloud based technologies including End User Computing technologies
- Solid experience in cloud based technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of application, integration and DBMS infrastructure
- Experience in some or all of the following; Qliksense, PowerBI, DataBricks, Azure SQL, Attunity and WhereScape
- Experience in the coordination of system and application migrations
To find out more about this exciting new role please contact Dejan on 9236 7744, or apply now to secure an interview.