About the Role
An opportunity exists to become a key implementation resource to our enterprise healthcare clients across Australia and New Zealand. With a proven background in Workforce Management or Payroll Software solutions you will have the breadth of experience in dealing with various enterprise clients and implementing solutions into a wide range of technical environments.
As a Solution Consultant delivering the proprietary Workforce Management solutions, you will be accountable and responsible for analysing the customer processes, providing best practices, documenting requirements and configuring the solution to meet the customer needs.
The successful candidate will be sufficiently trained and utilise well defined implementation processes; tools and techniques to meet implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will work in a team environment working closely with a Kronos Project Manager and client project and subject matter expert personnel.
Your superior customer focus and consulting experience coupled with your experience working with workforce management technologies will ensure your success in this role.
In summary the main responsibilities consist of:
• Consulting and implementing the enterprise workforce management solutions to the customer
• Providing expert guidance to the customer on best practice processes to manage their workforce, including but not limited to award interpretation and staffing requirements
• Configuration of the Kronos solutions that meet the customer requirements
• Facilitating workshops to identify and document the requirements and demonstrate the solution capabilities to inform design decisions
• Assisting the customer in meetings, testing, to understand the solution, Go Lives and supporting the transition of the solutions during business as usual handover
• Planning and executing appropriate Testing activities to validate the proposed solution
• Supporting the development of other consultants around you and working as part of a cohesive and efficient team
Ideally; you will have:
• Proven experience in consulting and delivery of excellence of solutions to meet customer satisfaction
• Experience in Workforce Management or Payroll systems – including Time & Attendance design and configuration
• Experience in Rostering and/or HR solutions or Healthcare would also be beneficial
• Proven experience working with integration or implementations of Cloud based systems
• Excellent technical understanding of Operating Systems, networking technologies, software applications and communication protocols
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed