There’s something special about working for Macquarie Telecom. We’re not the biggest in the industry, where you’re just a number. We’re not tiny enough that you’ve never heard of us. We’re in that sweet spot where we’re strong enough to punch above our weight. And we definitely do! We make a difference and we’re #SoUnTelco in everything we do.
If you want to make a difference, then this is the place for you!
The Solutions Architect will consult with Sales and engage with the customer/prospect’s technical buyer to build rapport, identify needs, present technical network solutions, and close opportunities. As the main contact for customers during the sales and delivery cycle, you will provide high level technical solution designs and pricing.
This role is based in Brisbane, QLD.
- Telco and Cloud technologies
- People. Whether they’re your customer, team or colleagues, you can’t get enough of them!
- Provide pre-sales technical design and solution support to BDMs /AEs to achieve quarterly & annual Sales Order Revenue and GP targets
- Design Data networking solutions, transport customer applications, SAAS and Cloud requirements including SDWAN, internet, NBN, MPLS, and Cloud interconnects
- Perform accurate design / ordering of customer solution requirements
- Become a trusted advisor and provide thought leadership to clients, and leverage other MT resources
- Have a strong background in Telco and Cloud technologies and have worked within an IT services environment
- Be a trusted Presales/Technical/Solutions Consultant with strong customer engagement experience
- Bring a strong level of ownership and passion for solutions you provide
- Be able to translate and present complex solutions to all levels