In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked in the Top 10 places to work in Australia and top 25 globally! We offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in energy management and automation and our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Based in **Macquarie Park, Sydney** and reporting to the Solutions Supply Chain Manager we have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially savvy and project focused **Solutions Procurement Specialist – Building Management Systems (BMS) **to join our Eco Buildings team. Supporting both tender & delivery teams on complex customer projects, you will qualify & engage reliable suppliers of BMS/security installation equipment & services contributing to consistent project execution, everywhere.
The focus will be on high stake / high-risk commodities.
**Whilst not wishing to narrow the field, we do believe that the following will be key to your success:**
* Experience in purchasing/procurement in a technical environment with a proven focus on managing BMS/security installation subcontractors
* Previous experience with supplier selection, qualification, managing RFI, RFP, RFQ, bid tabulation and evaluation.
* The ability to assess risks and transfer/mitigate early through assessment, contractual clauses and supplier development plans
* The ability to monitor and analyse supplier performance including risk, areas for cost reduction and contribution to productivity.
* Proven experience in engaging and proactively managing stakeholder expectations across multiple business units
* Understanding business requirements for solution commodities and ensuring contracted suppliers are used to realise savings
* Tertiary qualifications in engineering or supply chain
As an innovative thinker with a strong commercial focus, you understand the procurement function and the importance of managing stakeholder expectations and relationships across a large and complex organisation.
You have excellent communication skills and a strong team focus; you thrive on responsibility and challenge and enjoy working on multiple projects with diverse stakeholders to achieve outstanding results.
**Developing great relationships and solutions to maximise savings to the business drives and motivates you!**
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application.**
*Primary Location:* AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
*Unposting Date:* Jun 13, 2019, 10:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* 005CNO